Thursday, September 20, 2012

together again...

Colca Canyon, Peru.  The deepest canyon in the world, twice as deep as the Grand Canyon.  This view looks down on the Colca River and the step-terrace cultivation the local still use, just as the pre-Inca.


This photo is dedicated to one of the most inspirational men I've ever known, John Johnson.  My grandfather lived a truly extraordinary life.  Everything I do and strive for is because of him and my grandmother.  They were enthusiastic travelers and I was lucky enough to show him my own journey through these photos.  To see my experiences in Peru brought such a look of joy to his face.  We said goodbye to GG last year and now we say goodbye to JJ.  I miss him so much already but the hope of the universe bringing them back to together puts a smile on my face.  Thank you for everything JJ.  Love forever...



© Anna Johnson, 2012.  All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails